Always Searching For Inspiration

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Welcome


   
  Since I can remember, I've been giving advice to women, and the occasional man on beauty products, mainly of the drugstore variety. I'm no licensed makeup artist (yet) but makeup is what I love to do. From a long line of women who understood when Audrey Hepburn uttered the line, "a girl just can't read that sort of thing without her lipstick", I would say I was exposed to the world of beauty and cosmetics at an early age. So early in fact, I took to eating full tubes of my mom's lipstick before I fully understood how to apply it.
  
Basically, my mission is to learn and help other interested people out in the process, with tips on how to recognize good advertising from a good product. When Makeup is done right  and when it's just... wrong.



No comments:

Post a Comment